Cipher Seeker Escape Room
Cipher Seeker Escape Room is located on Franklin Turnpike in Waldwick New Jersey in the heart of North Jersey's Bergen County. We offer room escape challenges for groups of all sizes. The group has 60 minutes to search their room, locate clues, solve riddles and puzzles, and work together as a team to complete their objective and “escape”.
Room escapes are also known as: Mystery Room, Puzzle Room, Adventure Room, and Escape Room to mention just a few of the terms. Originally created as online computer games, the player was stuck in a room until a level was completed, thus the need to “escape”. At Cipher Seeker players can leave the room unassisted at anytime during the game. The thrill is in solving all the puzzles before your time is up.
Rooms are available by appointment seven days a week between 10 am and 10 pm.
The cost is $26.55 per person. Players under 14 must have at least one person over 18 present.
Private parties and Corporate events are also welcome.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Directions to Cipher Seeker
168 Franklin Turnpike
Waldwick, NJ 07463
- If you have a GPS, set it for 168 Franklin Turnpike, Waldwick, NJ then skip to step 6. If you do not have a GPS continue below
- From Route 17 North or South exit at Allendale Ave towards Allendale
- Turn left onto Franklin Turnpike at the 2nd traffic light
- Go through one traffic light on Franklin Turnpike then watch for the 76 gas station on the right
- Building driveway is on the right immediately after the gas station (large sign says Odyssey, small sign says Cipher Seeker)
- Follow the parking lot to the right and park behind the building
- Enter the building via the covered ramp at the rear corner
- Cipher Seeker is immediately to the left as you enter the building